"Excellent found everything I needed
“thanks for the service”
“Quick and easy to get the exact manual I wanted, which I couldn't find anywhere else.”
“Affordable pricing,easy to complete transaction. Product is second to none!”
quick and easy. PDF is of decent quality, i can read all text. Some of the graphics, such as parts drawings, could be better, but they are functional.
The Manual was advertised. Thanks for having these available..
“Manual was exactly what I needed to diagnose the problem with my combine so I could order the diagnostic manual and do the repair myself.”
Thanks to this manual and it's information I was able to improve my New Holland tractor within a day. It's so satisfying feeling!
"Exactly as described"
“Same-day response and discrepancy correction; excellent service and I truly appreciate it.”
"fast and effecient"
"This work great get what you need fast."
“Will use this service again. Thank you”
“I have purchased several manuals through https://heavy-equipmentmanual.com and they have all been good.”
“Received the download in outstanding time
Perfect. The online ordering was easy and the download worked great. I'm very happy with my manual.
This manual saved me tons of money from the expensive fixing/repairing procedures. This manual is such great alternative, thank you!
So far I'm very satisfied with the service and the manual I ordered. Thank you!
I could find out so many information for Caterpillar 321D LCR and I'm so glad that I could do that for affordable price. Great buy!
Thank you for providing me the most quality manual on the market!
This service provider is very good and very helpful i like their service Thank You!
I'm so glad that I could make repairing procedures on my on since they are explained from A-Z in the manual. The price was good too! The company offers the manuals for such affordable price! I'm glad that I find out about this company so early..
Quick, easy and painless.
Massey Ferguson 7465, 7475, 7480, 7485, 7490, 7495 Tractor Service Repair Manual Download
We Offers manuals high quality images, diagrams, instructions to help you to operate, maintenance, diagnostic, and repair your truck. This document is printable, without restrictions, contains searchable text, bookmarks, crosslinks for easy navigation.
This service manual contains detailed maintenance, service, repair and troubleshooting procedures for Massey Ferguson 7465, 7475, 7480, 7485, 7490, 7495 tractors. The service manual is a must for all owners and mechanics of the tractor. Print off the pages including detailed diagrams and accurate illustrations you need at any time and save time and money on repair.
Topics in the Massey Ferguson 7465, 7475, 7480, 7485, 7490, 7495 Tractor Service Manual:
- Ground speeds
- General dimensions
- Conversion tables
- Locking compounds and sealants
- Tightening torques
SPLITTING THE TRACTOR
- Splitting – Front frame / Perkins engine
- Splitting – Front frame / Sisu engine
- Splitting Perkins Engine / DYNA VT Gearbox
- Splitting Sisu Engine / DYNA VT Gearbox
- General Information
- Replacing the control unit (ECU)
- Disassembling the fuel injection pump
- Reassembling the fuel injection pump
- Spacer – gearbox
- General – Operation
- DYNA VT hydraulics
- Replacing the DYNA VT unit
- Final drive units
- Braking system
- Differential and drive pinion
- Disassembling – Reassembling the rear power take-off
- Carraro final drive units
- Carraro differential
- Bearings and transmission shafts (Carraro front axle)
- Dyna VT 4WD clutch
- Universal joint shaft brake
- Carraro suspension
- Carraro troubleshooting
- Description of the circuit
- Illustrated diagram
- Hydraulic legends and diagrams
- Auxiliary load sensing spool valves
- Electrohydraulic spool valves
- Load sensing lift control valve
- Load sensing hydrostatic steering
- Auxiliary hydraulic tests
- Fuse box
- Electrical wiring diagrams
- Perkins EEM – Description
- Perkins ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Programming
- Perkins ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Tests and diagnostics
- Perkins ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Error codes
- Perkins ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Electrical Diagrams
- SisuDiesel EEM2 – Description
- SisuDiesel ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Programming
- SisuDiesel ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Tests and diagnostics
- SisuDiesel ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Error codes
- SisuDiesel EEM2 – Calibration
- SisuDiesel ELECTRONIC INJECTION – Electrical Diagrams
- DCC2 (DYNAVT) – Description
- DCC2 (DynaVT) – Programming and setting parameters
- DCC2 (DynaVT) – Error codes
- DCC2 (DynaVT) – Calibrations, constants and adjustments
- DCC2 (DynaVT) – Electrical diagrams
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Description
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Programming and setting parameters
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Tests and diagnostics
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Error codes
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Calibration
- AUTOTRONIC 4 – Electrical diagrams
- LINKAGE – Description
- EHRC – Linkage – Setting parameters
- EHRC – Linkage – Tests and diagnostics
- EHRC – Linkage – Error codes
- EHRC – Linkage – Adjustments
- EHRC – Linkage – Electrical diagrams – 6400/7400
- AUTOTRONIC 5 – Linkage – Programming and setting parameters
- AUTOTRONIC 5 – Linkage – Tests and diagnostics – MF6400/7400/8400
- AUTOTRONIC 5 – Linkage – Error codes – MF6400/7400/8400
- AUTOTRONIC 5 – Linkage – Calibration and adjustments
- AUTOTRONIC 5 – Linkage – Electrical diagrams – MF6400/7400/8400
- DATATRONIC 2 – Description
- DATATRONIC 2 – Programming and setting parameters
- DATATRONIC 2 – Tests and diagnostics
- DATATRONIC 2 – Error codes
- DATATRONIC 2 – Calibration
- DATATRONIC 2 – Electrical diagrams – 6400 / 7400
- DATATRONIC 2 – Front Dual Control
- DATATRONIC 2 – Dual Control for semi-mounted implements
- DATATRONIC 2 – TIC for semi-mounted implements
- DATATRONIC 3 – General
- DATATRONIC 3 – Programming
- DATATRONIC 3 – Calibration and adjustments
- DATATRONIC 3 – Electrical diagrams
- SMS – Description
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Setting parameters
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Tests and diagnostics
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Error codes
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Settings
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Electrical diagrams – EHRC linkage
- SMS – JOYSTICK – Electrical diagrams – Auto 5 linkage
- Suspended front axle – Description
CAB AND EQUIPMENT
- Suspended cab
- Air conditioning – General
- Standard air conditioning
- Automatic air conditioning
- AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING – Tests and diagnostics
- AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING – Error codes
- AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING – Electrical diagrams
- Refilling the unit
Covers: Massey Ferguson 7465, 7475, 7480, 7485, 7490, 7495 Tractor
Format: PDF file
File size: 120mb
Note: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.